Regimen 4 + Oxalis ©
- This pesticide treats – caterpillars, aphids, thrips, spider mites and white fly. It also treats rust in Oxalis and can be used as #4 in the triple regimen preventative pack.
- Mix each bottle up to make 1 litre
- Use in spray bottles (or a sprayer) and spray plants “till runoff”
- Use in the cool part of the day
- Spray with pyrethrum in between treatments if you see insects
- Do not use indoors, return plants indoors after it has dried
Use every 6-8 weeks as a preventative insecticide and as #4 in the triple regimen also available through grower’s prescription©.
TO TREAT RUST IN OXALIS
- Spray the plants and leave for 2 days, then cut back stems to 2cm.
- As the leaves emerge start spraying every 14 days as a preventative.
- Ensure plants have good air flow and light
We post on Mondays and our cut-off time is Saturday 10am Brisbane time. Unless Monday is a public holiday, in which case we post on Tuesdays, also please see our socials and main page for Christmas and Easter Holidays.
HOW WE PACK
We post semi bare rooted plants wrapped in bubble wrap, some plants are posted in their pots, depending on the species and size. We send with Australia Post Express Post or Startrack which is part of Australia Post.
We can combine orders if they are not too large, either place your order and we will refund the postage cost on all but one order, or contact us for an invoice without postage, please note fast selling items may sell out before we can send you an invoice so please consider this during the buying process. Large orders may attract a second postage amount, we will contact you prior to posting.
T's & C's
All orders are subject to our terms and conditions
Please see our FAQ’s
We have an optional warranty that can be purchased to protect your order against late arrivals and damage.